How to protect my PC from others? 'Secure PC' application can do it. and it support 'File/Folder access control', 'external device control (such as USB, CD/DVD, mobile, printer)' and 'secure virtual drive' and 'permanently delete files' function.
How to protect my PC?
Do you use your PC with your family or friends? Or is it possible to access your PC by someone else when you are not present there?
Please try the 'Secure PC' product. You can eliminate all your worries.
'Secure PC' allows you to hide your important files when you are away from the office for a while, or to protect your files by temporarily changing your regular documents to read only.
You can block USB or Mobile connections to prevent your important files from being leaked, and you can disable the use of web browsers such as Internet Explorer and Chrome.
Save important files, such as bank accounts, to your secure drive. It is encrypted and you can only activate a secure drive if necessary.
You can also permanently delete files that can not recover when you delete them.
* You can set a policy such as hide / read only for a specific drive, folder, or file.
* For convenient control, we have already set the policy to control the desktop, my documents, office files and etc. You can enable the desired policy.
* You can disable certain programs.
* USB, CD / DVD, and portable storage devices can be set to hide or read-only.
* You can disable Print, Bluetooth, etc.
* You can create multiple encrypted secure drives and open them in read-only and edit mode
* Secure drives can be delivered to others using the export feature.
* You can permanently delete selected files / folders making them unrecoverable.
* Files in the Recycle Bin can be permanently deleted making them unrecoverable.
* You can permanently delete files that can be recovered from within the drive.
* Quick Guide: https://youtu.be/DUrSjHDu2QY
* File/Folder/Drive Access Control: https://youtu.be/H80nhyIStS4
* See more videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW9UHqHn07a5Tk_L2bmsXyw
* Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
* Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019
Alternatives to: Secure PC
AppGini generates multi-user PHP database applications for MySQL. Create tables, View, add, edit, delete, sort and filter records. Advanced foreign key support. Supports CSS and templates for customizing scripts appearance.
Can you imagine that one person would efficiently manage dozens of social accounts? BuzzBundle supports multiple social personas and lets you save a lot of time on every SMM task! Post, schedule, discuss and let customers think you're online 247!
The SiteCozy broken link checker allows you to check broken & error URLs from images, links & Iframe from the web pages of a website. It generates a report with the list of URLs that returned a 4xx 5xx errors and much more...
Nobody likes a broken link. It is a bad experience for your web site visitors. Google recommends checking your site for broken links on a regular basis. Broken Link Detector runs a comprehensive scan that checks for broken links.
Monitor a whole website, part of a website or a single page. Be alerted to any changes, visible text, source code or changes to the page's resources. Runs locally, not a cloud service. Own your own data. Schedule hourly, daily, weekly, monthly scan
Made for complete analysis and monitoring of your company. Remotely monitor the healt and healt of your server. view your pending activities in real time.
What if you could get all the SEO tools you need in ONE pack? Try SEO PowerSuite: an exclusive collection of professional SEO apps for keyword research, on-page SEO, backlink analysis, rank tracking, and competition research. Try it for free today!
Integrity's fast, efficient, accurate engine. With more power and options. Shows a list of warnings such as missing title / description, thin content, keyword stuffed pages, images without alt text, mixed content and much more. Export an xml sitemap